To begin, we would like to express our sincere hopes that you and those for whom you care are healthy during these potentially stressful times.
As the COVID-19/coronavirus situation evolves, the safety of our team members and guests is paramount. Our process and procedures we employ at Massage Nirvana Day Spa have always focused on cleanliness including:
* Our team of professionals wash their hands and arms after each treatment and after meals.
* Linen on the treatment tables and headrests are replaced with new linen after each client.
* All our treatments rooms and common areas including restrooms are cleaned and sanitized daily.
* We routinely disinfect our door handles and tools that we use throughout the day
* Hand sanitizers are available in treatment rooms and other common areas
We want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to avoid reducing office hours as the COVID-19 coronavirus impacts our community. We will remain open unless otherwise instructed by local public officials.
During this time, we ask that if you are feeling ill for whatever reason that you can cancel or reschedule your appointment without charge. If you indicate or present with symptoms of being ill at the time of your spa service, we will be unable to complete the spa service and will need to reschedule your spa service for another day.
Have questions about COVID-19/coronavirus? Visit the Centers for Disease Control website or the World Health Organization website.
Thanks, as always, for your continued loyalty.
Management at Massage Nirvana Day Spa