Appointments may be scheduled by calling us at 702-451-9260 or booking with us ONLINE
All appointments require a credit card to hold the appointments.
Please refer to Spa Etiquette and the Cancellation Policy for more information on making reservations.
[toggle title=”Spa Etiquette” value=”closed”] Thoughts about what to wear, when to show up, or how much to tip, might distract you from fully enjoying your treatment. To make your spa experience more enjoyable, we have provided this page to answer your questions.
• To ensure that we can accommodate your needs, please book in advance and inform us if you are pregnant, have any special needs, allergies or medical conditions.
• We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled reservation to allow yourself ample time to check in, change and relax while enjoying complimentary refreshments. Please note that late arrivals will have treatment times adjusted accordingly to ensure timliness for next guest and charged for full treatment originally reserved.
• Try not to eat for at least one hour before the treatment.
• We ask that as a common courtesy to other guests at the spa, please do not speak on your cell phone, and turn off any mobile devices during your visit.
• Stay away from alcohol on the day of the treatment. Alcohol is known to dehydrate your body, and so do some of the spa treatments. It’s a good idea to avoid any alcoholic beverages if you are planning a trip to Massage Nirvana Day and Medi Spa.
• Drink plenty of water. Spa treatments often release toxins from your body. To keep yourself hydrated, be sure to drink plenty of water before and after your treatment.
• Knowing which service and treatment is right for you is about personal preference and need. Our team is always prepared to assist you by answering further questions, and by helping to determine your needs in selecting the perfect treatment.
• Relax, this is your time. Your therapist will give you a consultation before the treatment starts to provide the best possible experience. we may inquire on certain topics including pressure, temperature, comfort, etc. Please feel free to relay any issue to your therapist throughout the treatment.
• A minimum 4 hours notice is required for cancellation of bookings. Cancellations made outside of this time frame or clients who fail to turn up for an appointment will be charged the full price of the scheduled treatment.
• Tip envelopes are available at the front desk. Standard gratuity is 15-20% of the original spa treatment cost. Although you are not required to tip, it is common courtesy to show your therapist that they did an exceptional job.
[/toggle][toggle title=”Late Arrivals” value=”closed”] Arriving late for your appointment warrants a shortened session. We are typically fully booked; therefore, if you arrive late for your appointment, you will receive the amount of time that is left in your scheduled session. You will be charged the full amount of the session that you reserved.
[/toggle][toggle title=”Cancellation Policy” value=”closed”] Appointments cancelled with less than 4 hours notice carry a charge equal to 100% of the cost of service. This also applies to same-day appointments; meaning that if you cancel or don’t show up for an appointment that you made earlier that day, you are responsible for paying 100% of the cost of service. All appointments are held with a major credit card. The card will not be charged unless the appointment is cancelled within less than 4 hours prior to the start time or you do not show up. If you have a gift certificate, we will hold the gift certificate number in lieu of a credit card and the fee will be deducted from the certificate.